Welcome to IWGI2019
The International Workshop on GNSS Ionosphere (IWGI2019) - Theory, Algorithms, Modelling and Applications is jointly sponsored by the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and Shanghai Astronomical Observatory(SHAO), CAS, China).
The IWGI2019 will be held on September 23-25, 2019, Neustrelitz, Germany. The IWGI2019 will provide a platform for scientists and engineers to communicate and exchange their views on ionospheric theory, methods, technologies, applications and future challenges. The workshop is open to all scientists who may have the latest results and developments in ionospheric scintillation, reconstruction, modelling, monitoring techniques and prediction methodologies as well as ionospheric propagation effects on microwave space-based geodetic techniques such as the GPS, SLR, VLBI, DORIS etc. and their mitigation using multi-frequency, multi-sensors observations. Space weather impact studies on Earth/Space systems and infrastructures are also welcome.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to attend the International Workshop on GNSS Ionosphere (IWGI2019) - Theory, Algorithms, Modelling and Applications. For any questions, or comments please feel free to contact the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) at DLR, Neustrelitz.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the IWGI2019.
Dr. M Mainul Hoque (Mainul.Hoque@dlr.de)
Dr. Jens Berdermann (Jens.Berdermann@dlr.de)
Dr. Norbert Jakowski (Norbert.Jakowski@dlr.de)
IWGI2019 workshop organizers
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
Kalkhorstweg 53, 17235 Neustrelitz
More details and registration will come within the coming months.
Please check this page of our website for future updates on speakers, registration and social events
- Technical Sessions: September 23-25, 2019
- Poster Session: September 23-24, 2019
- Workshop Dinner: 6-10 pm, September 24, 2019
- Tour: 11am -19 pm, September 25, 2019
- Abstract, June 25, 2019
- Acceptance Notification –June 30, 2019
- Deadline Early Registration, July 31, 2019
- Accommodations, May 31, 2019
- Deadline Registration, July 31, 2019
Sessions & Topics:
- Session 1: Ground Based Ionosphere Monitoring and Modelling
- Session 2: Space Based Ionosphere Monitoring and Modelling
- Session 3: Ionosphere / Plasmasphere Coupling and Radio Occultation
- Session 4: Ionospheric Effects on Navigation and Positioning
- Session 5: Ionospheric / Thermospheric Coupling Processes
- Session 6: Space Weather Impact on Earth/Space systems and infrastructures
- Session 7: Multi-GNSS, Current Status and Advances